How to Cleaning & Maintenance the Natural Stone in Properly?
What’s next after ordered the type of stone cladding you desire? It’s cleaning & maintenance process. Here’s our step by step guide for cleaning and maintenance process for Green Sukabumi Stone in properly!
First of all, please note to follow below steps thoroughly for long-lasting beauty of swimming pool yield.
Tools and Materials Required
- Floor Buffers + Pad
- Nylon Brush
- Wire Brush
- Grinding Wheels
- Flexible Pad 100
- Wire Brush Pad
- Paint Brush 2.5″
- Fila Deterdek
- Fila Cleaner
- Fila PRW2000
- Fila Cleaner
Cleaning, Repairing and Maintenance Manual
Case 1. Oxidation on Green Sukabumi Pool Tiles
What : Many light colored stones contain naturally occurring deposits of iron. The number of iron deposit can be different between layer on the quarry. When exposed to air it will react and the yellow stain will come.
Solution 1 : Using Flexible Pad 100 + Hand Grinder
1) Oxidation only on surface, it can be removed using flexible pad along with grinder
2) Fill the pool with the water, once exposed with the water oxidation stop
Result after cleaning with flexible pad
Solution 2 : Using Chemical Fila Deterdek
2) Wet the water before washing
3) Diluted deterdek with water 1:5
4) Apply with brush and allow contact time 3 minutes
5) Clean up with the water
6) Fill the pool with the water, once exposed with the water oxidation stop
Case 2. Crumbling on Bali Green Sukabumi Stone
What : Some matterial contains clay especially in crystal color based which leaches out in the sun and with water flowing over it and drying up again.
1) Dry the pool and indicated which part of tiles are crumble.
2) Patch the crumble with Mapaei Kerapoxy Grout – Tourmaline Color.
3) Let it dry for about 48 hours.
4) Fill the pool with the water.
Case 3. Yellow Stain on Classic White Limestone
What : Light colored stones contain naturally occurring deposits of iron. Iron is a mineral found in stone and can occur randomly throughout the stone. If iron is present, it will begin to oxidize when exposed to water or other oxidizers. such as acids and household bleach.
1) Diluted Fila Cleaner with the water 1:100.
2) Spread over the floor and leave to act for 5 minutes.
3) Use floor buffer single disc with white pad, clean with water.
4) Suggest to use water based sealer to protect the surface.